Office Position & Journeyman Electrician
Office Position Journeyman Electrician - Tahoe Pool Service/TPS Electric 2 Full Time positions
Office: Computer Experience required with organizational & communication skills. Customer Service & Sales Position. Will train.
Feel free to apply in person at 971 3rd Street, SLT or call 530-541-4958 or call previous employment references required.
Journeyman Electrician: Must have own vehicle & tools. Driver's License required with good record.
Job Status: Full time Education Level: College education required.
Experience Level: Some experience required.
Journeyman Electrician Job Responsibilities
- Test electrical systems using tools that include voltmeters, oscilloscopes and ohmmeters to determine where issues may be occurring, the safety of the system and to ensure compatibility.
- Document actions, testing results, observations, final diagnosis of the situation and steps taken to resolve issues for each job or situation.
- Repair electrical issues by replacing or installing components, wiring or devices.
- Determine the steps necessary to assess an electrical situation using testing devices, blueprints and maps.
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and also through reporting violations of policies, procedures and guidelines to immediate supervisor.