Sr Project Specialist - End User Experience
CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS – Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
Job DescriptionJob Summary
As a member of the newly formed End User Experience (EUX) team and an organizational change management (OCM) leader within the organization, the Senior Project Specialist will collaborate and understand the OCM needs of our communities, work with team members on creating new, creative ways to communicate and engage with our end users, and help design and execute strategies and frameworks aimed at enhancing the user experience. This team member will engage in projects and initiatives at any phase and will be able to understand and apply the ADKAR model and support through final implementation. Ability to facilitate meetings and dialogue with team members in various roles and/or executive presence is vital.
- Engages in the assessment, analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation of complex/multi-faceted projects/ programs from an OCM perspective.
- Understands and applies ADKAR model.
- Acts as a change agent to advance the level of practice/service. Models quality customer service.
- Assesses staff’s educational needs related to area of accountability and coordinates/implements appropriate teaching strategies in collaboration with training teams.
- Communicates, collaborates, networks with and acts as a consultant to key stakeholders in order to ensure continuity and coordination of services and appropriate utilization of resources. Acts as a mentor to others.
- Participates on committees/task forces as member, consultant and/or chair.
- Collaborates with team members on new, creative ways to communicate with our communities.
- Skilled and comfortable with design work (PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, etc.) to distribute to a variety of audiences.
- Able to design and construct frameworks aimed at enhancing the user experience.
- Facilitates meetings and presentations across the organization and/or executive presence.
- Ability to multitask and manage time/multiple priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- SAFe experience is a plus.
- Required Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant experience related experience Required
- Previous leadership/management/project management experience Required
Primary LocationSITE - 4700 60th St - Grand Rapids
Department NameEnd User Experience
Employment TypeFull time
ShiftDay (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Hours of Work8am to 5pm
Days WorkedMonday to Friday
Spectrum Health requires all team members to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations subject to certain exclusions based on the team member’s job category. Spectrum Health is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum Health's application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR (7447).
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
category. See more here.