Parts Sales -Seattle
Basic Job Function:
Perform daily functions in purchasing, inventory control, materials management and parts sales. Provide customer support for parts-related sales including parts identification, problem solving and computer order entry.
Hours/Shift: 7:00 am-4:00 pm Monday through Friday and as needed.
Pay Status: Salaried, non-exempt
- Generate parts quotes and enter sales orders. Follow status of orders with both vendors and customers.
- Interface daily with customers and co-workers by phone and in person.
- Sell parts to support equipment sales; purchase parts for field service jobs; work closely with sales and service departments.
- Support branch parts requests when needed.
- Inventory management: order parts for stock, service jobs and special orders and manage inventory level.
- Work with suppliers in negotiating cost and delivery commitments.
- Load and unload freight trucks and/or customer vehicles; forklift operation required.
Customer service and sales experience preferred; mechanical aptitude a plus; inventory control/shipping experience recommended; require strong verbal and written communication skills; need a team player who is willing and eager to learn. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to type'Qualifications