Ambassador- Ambassador Services, PRN, Varies
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Advertising / Marketing / Public Relations
Posted on January 12, 2022
- This position receives and transports patients/visitors in a safe and timely manner to their designated site.
- Individual documents all requests for transport service in order to provide an accurate and timely tracking system.
- The incumbent maintains wheelchairs, stretchers, etc., in a clean and sanitary condition as well as proper working order.
- High school graduate with 1-2 years documented proficiency in public relations and/or 3-4 years in a public relations capacity with successful demonstrated skills in technical, oral, and written communications.
- The incumbent must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide age appropriate care to infants, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
- Must be able to recognize changes or abnormalities in patient condition and report same.