Naples Airport Authority is a service-oriented organization, focused on our Purpose of connecting people to Naples through an exceptional airport experience and our Customer Service Vision of creating first and lasting impressions of excellence.
Operated by Naples Airport Authority, Naples Aviation is the fixed base operator at Naples Airport (APF) that provides fuel, hangar space, and other services to private and corporate aircraft and other general aviation operators.
We seek motivated and enthusiastic individuals to provide safe, quality customer service in a fast-paced environment. Successful team members will demonstrate initiative and deliver service excellence every day in a dynamic airport setting.
APFCARES about you, your family and future.
We provide excellent benefits packages, incentive programs, comprehensive training, career development programs and a work environment that focuses on employee success.
Line Technician – Full Time
Come SOAR at the Naples Airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a vision of connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
We are searching for Line Technicians to provide servicing of various types of general aviation aircraft with a high priority for safety and strong customer service in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the position duties include:
- Marshal, park, greet, tow, wing-walk, and provide various services including lavatory and water services to general aviation aircraft
- Ensure all equipment is in safe and proper working order performing routine daily and monthly equipment safety inspections
- Provide courteous and prompt customer service to all users of the airport facilities in a highly professional manner
- Escort various private and company personnel unfamiliar with the airport grounds as requested to ensure safety compliance.
- Must have current Florida driver’s license and clean driving record for previous 5 years
- Be comfortable driving different types of vehicles
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio
- Must be able to maintain and exhibit a strong knowledge of proper safety procedures and situational awareness
- Must also be capable to operate fire extinguishing equipment, tow bars and tugs, various hand tools, radios, ground power units.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits package including $0 premium medical and dental plans!
- Generous retirement plan!
- Annual incentive award program!
- Work with aircraft from all over the world!