We are expanding and looking for an experienced Office/Payroll Administrator to support LeafGuard. Paid holiday, vacation, and health plans. Thrive in a highly team-oriented environment that runs on self-motivation and sense of community – your career with us will be focused on your growth.
Reporting to the Office Administrator Supervisor, you will work directly with branch managers on payroll, accounts receivable, sales and other business support duties, such as:
- Various administrative tasks (phone calls, customer mail and general correspondence, faxes, processing daily deposits, etc.)
- Attend weekly meetings and prepare reports for weekly Board Meeting
- Enter and maintain sales information in CMS system to track results of leads
- Work closely with Production Manager to see that all accounts are collected in a timely manner
- Verify accuracy of completed orders against invoices
- Process weekly payroll, including all commission calculations for sales and production staff
- Contact customers on outstanding payments, monitor, track and collect outstanding balances
- Review sales contracts for accuracy, completeness and tracking
- Source, book and process paperwork related to home-shows
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have good client/customer focus.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment.
- Should be well versed in Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior use of customer relationship management software (CRM)
- Full medical benefits
- 401k w/ match
- Paid time off
- Standard holidays off
LeafGuard provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.