Dental Assistant - Christina R. Kromkowski, DDS
Christina R. Kromkowski, DDS
As our Dental Assistant, you are highly skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care, and still you can make smooth office procedures for our patients. Your genuine care is transmitted in all interactions to the patients you serve. If you are seeking a new dental home and have experience with Digital x-rays, Dentrix/Eaglesoft or CEREC, we would LOVE to talk to you!
Our modern dental practice embraces innovation and new technologies to take your career to a new level. We offer a job environment that you will love, a competitive compensation package, health insurance, medical benefits, generous PTO, and a wonderful 401K matching program.
- Monday 9:00-2pm when needed
- Tuesday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30-am - 3:30pm
- Thursday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Fridays 8:00am - 4:00pm
As part of our team you will:
- Assist the doctor in providing care to the patient.
- Be knowledgeable of existing and emerging technologies and clinical initiatives that impact the back-office experience.
- Actively monitor lab materials and supplies.
- Develop a relationship with the patient.
- Follow all OSHA/HIPAA guidelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Patients are our number one priority and we always want to do what is best for them.
- Welcome patients and get them situated in the appropriate treatment room.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Take and document patient dental history and updates, as well as overall health and medication history.
- Perform patient charting as instructed by the dentist.
- Assist dentist by handling supplies and instruments as requested.
- Prepare tables and trays for dentist with necessary instruments and supplies.
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and prepare treatment rooms as needed.
- Take, expose, and mount high quality dental radiographs.
- Ensure appropriate supply of equipment and materials.
- Contribute to the team in achieving business objectives to accomplish goals.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for patients and team
- 1 year of experience working as a Dental Assistant
- High school diploma or GED.
- Other certifications as required by the state, as an example: Radiology Certification, CPR, Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) or Registered Dental Assistant in Extended Functions (RDAEF), etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Dental Softwares as Dentrix, Eaglesoft dental software, preferred.
At Christina R. Kromkowski, DDS, we’re at the forefront of dentistry, continually updating our training and technologies to provide you with the best standard of care in diagnosing and treating all of your dental needs. Our general dentistry restores and maintains patients' oral health, while our cosmetic dental procedures include clear aligners, implants, veneers, and teeth whitening, to give patients the perfect smile they have always wanted.
Living and working in The Loop can be hectic — that’s why our dental environment is designed to be warm and welcoming. Our clientele values staying on schedule, so we use cutting-edge technology like CEREC® same-day crowns to get patients on their way, on time. With over 20 years of experience, we provide dental excellence with a gentle touch — along with great views of the Chicago River!