Driving Instructor for teens, Part Time, Reliable, Flexible hours. Will Train, $21 an hour, teaching experience a plus. 10 to 6 Monday-Saturday.
- Preparing lessons that are tailored to students' needs.
- Providing instruction on the parts and functions of a vehicle, and on-road regulations.
- Teaching practical skills related to all aspects of driving.
- Helping students to develop confidence in their driving skills.
- Gaining control of the vehicle during emergency situations.
- Calming students who are in distress.
- Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
- Informing students when they are ready to take the driver's test.
- Reporting all accidents to the Head of the driving school.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.