Contracts - Documentation Specialists
Are you solution driven, tenacious and rise to the occasion? Do you enjoy challenging work while providing a high level of quality?
GreatAmerica Financial Services is a highly successful entrepreneurial company providing equipment financing to businesses across the United States. Our exemplary customer service, our principle-centered business philosophy and our team-based operating approach are key to our success and growth.
We are seeking top-notch Documentation Specialists to take on the opportunity of processing financial transactions in a fast-paced environment while maintaining compliance with our policies, procedures and customer requirements.
As a Documentation Specialist, you’ll:
- Play a Critical Role! Serving the needs of our customers is key to our success and you will play an integral role in meeting customer funding expectations as you process contracts with efficiency, while being able to identify and navigate through any potential risk.
- Be Empowered! You will gain confidence and be empowered to make decisions regarding transactions that will be mutually beneficial to GreatAmerica and our customers.
- Be a Vital Resource! Work in a professional and customer focused environment, communicating with equipment vendors and lessees to answer questions, calculate payment structures for financial transactions, and provide solutions when contract-related issues arise. Become the team expert on a variety of contract-related topics including UCC preparation, contract restructures due to equipment exchanges, payment or tax changes, and the verification of lessee acceptance.
- Have Leadership and Team Support! Work in a team-based solution-oriented environment with 10-12 immediate team members from multiple functions within the business including Sales, Sales Support, Credit, Account Support, Portfolio Management and Leadership to support our mission of helping our customers achieve greater success.
- Be a Culture Champion! Efficiently review documents and process transactions to ensure timely and accurate funding to our customers and flawless lessee invoicing. Be tenacious and creative when unique customer requirements arise to deliver a consistently exceptional customer experience.
You’ll work hard, you’ll have fun, and you’ll enjoy:
- Career development, leveling, and advancement opportunities
- Being a part of the bigger picture
- New opportunities to learn and grow as the Documentation Function expands
- A strong organizational culture focused on our greatest asset: you!
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- To be independent, self-motivated, and act with a sense of urgency
- A competitive drive and the tenacity to achieve goals while exceeding customer expectations.
- To be a critical thinker and a creative problem solver; resiliently tackling challenges or obstacles when they arise.
- To be task-oriented with the ability to adapt to changing situations with accuracy, efficiency and a solution-oriented mind-set
- Mathematical skills
- Proven organization and time-management skills
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent applicable experience required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Paralegal preferred
- Prior experience in financial services or leasing is not required but preferred
**There is overtime involved at the end of each month**