Gandara Mental Health Center East Longmeadow, MA Full-time Education
Posted on September 21, 2021
Program Manager Job Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of clients’ behavioral dynamics.
- Knowledge related to the treatment of client population.
- Knowledge of state regulations and licensing procedures regarding service provision.
- Knowledge of community resources/agencies.
- Knowledge of training needs and procedures.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and decision making abilities.
- Ability to manage budget procedures.
- Ability to monitor the flow of written communications and records to appropriate agencies.
- Demonstrated client advocacy skills and ability to establish viable working relationships with appropriate agencies.
- Demonstrated excellent supervisory and delegation skills.
- Ability to structure and organize job responsibilities and work independently.
- Ability to master First Aid, CPR, Defensive Driving and Fire Safety.
- Demonstrated excellent math, verbal and communication skills.
- Displays sound judgment.
- Works well as a team leader.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)