Licensed Clinician - Adult Community
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Knowledge of rehabilitation option, DMH and third party insurance billing documentation requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to monitor the flow of written communications and records to appropriate agencies.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and the ability to learn new programs.
- Knowledge of state regulations and procedures regarding service provision.
- Able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks assigned due to changing environments.
- Knowledge related to treatment of Person population including evidence based practices.
- Knowledge of training needs and procedures.
- Person advocacy skills and ability to establish viable working relationships with appropriate agencies.
- Ability to complete annual assessments and treatment plans on time, meeting specific deadlines.
- Master’s Degree in related field.
- LPHA required (LICSW, LMHC, LRC, LADC, RN, OT, LPCA for Connecticut, etc.)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a mental health-related treatment Continuer gram.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle for work purposes.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
The Gandara Mental Health Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.