Bachelor’s Level Clinician (TT&S) - Bilingual
- Bilingual - fluent English & Spanish
- Minimum Experience Required: 1 year
- Degree Required: Must possess an MCE approved Bachelor’s Degree in a human services field
- Driver’s License and proper auto insurance required
- Awareness and sensitivity to contextual variables such as race, culture, gender, sexuality, disability, economics and lived experience
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
The Gandara Mental Health Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community.