RDA/EF2 Full time Monday-Friday Registered Dental Assistant needed at Fore Dental Care. Must be gentle and treat our patients like family and embrace the latest technology. Busy office with general dentistry, sleep apnea, orthodontics, TMJ and facial pain treated. CEREC lasers, cone beam technology. Come help us grow! Show us how great you are! We would love to add you to our amazing team. Competitive compensation. Benefits include: Bonus program, paid holidays, matching retirement contributions, up to 3 weeks paid time off, medical and of course dental benefits.
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- Recording treatment information in patient records.
- Exposing dental x-rays from dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment.
- Giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs.
- Collecting and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs.
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist.
- Caring for dental equipment.
- Forming preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Ordering dental supplies and maintaining dental equipment inventory.
- Fabricating temporary restorations and custom impressions from preliminary impressions.