Are you looking for a new challenge to support a growing financial business while growing your career? Our Billing Operations and Accounts Receivable teams collaborate to ensure quality when billing our clients’ management fees, processing payments, and completing client requests. With increasing volume and complexity on our team, we are excited for you to join us and make a difference within our group and our firm! You will report to your manage who will help with your daily training and career development.
As an Accounting Associate, you will either join the Billing Operations, Accounts Payable or the Accounts Receivable Team.
On the Accounts Payable Team, you will:
- Match invoices to corresponding purchase orders and electronically route to appropriate parties
- Prepare cash disbursements and adjust journal entries
- Review business transactions and contribute to month-end close and account reconciliations
- Help with audit schedules and vendor inquiries
On the Accounts Receivable Team, you will:
- Process billings to domestic and international Private and Institutional clients
- Resolve billing variances and communicate with internal departments to improve current processes
- Help with the month-end close, identifying issues related to account delinquency and additional projects and tasks assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Connect and work with a wide array of audiences
- Comfort working in an environment that values collaboration on a tight timeline
- Ensure quality in work and use insights from setbacks to work towards improvement
- Proficiency in MS excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER