Elan Clinic, a high-end medspa, is seeking a licensed esthetician.
Experience with Obagi, SkinMedica, and ColoreScience medical grade product lines, chemical peels, and HydraFacial, desired, but not required, as is the ability to assist in cosmetic procedure consultations and recommendations.
Compensation to consist of an hourly rate plus commission, PTO, 401K, as well as staff discounts on products and services.
Prior to hire, a background check will be performed and references contacted.
- Performs professional quality facials, within scope of practice and licensing, based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in promotion of the health and wellness benefits to members/guests receiving routine skincare.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (treatment rooms and common areas).
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Completes wellness chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Communicates various promotions to members/guests.
- Follows all company policies and protocols.
- Other duties as assigned.