Lube Technician - experience preferred but will train. Basic oil changes and auto repair. Able to follow directions and want to be a team player. Advancement into management. All aspects of shop maintenance. Auto detailing.
Eagle Quick Lube Full time Employee High school education or GED required.
- Applying lubricants to the moving parts of vehicle engines to prevent premature engine wear and ensure optimal engine performance.
- Lubricating wheel bearings to prevent excessive tire wear.
- Performing engine cleanings to prevent rust formation.
- Replacing cabin, fuel, air, and oil filters as required.
- Performing tire rotations to ensure even tire wear.
- Testing tire pressure and adding air as needed.
- Thoroughly inspecting customers’ vehicles for oil leaks.
- Making recommendations for additional servicing based on initial vehicle inspections.
- Notifying the Service Advisor when vehicle maintenance or servicing cannot be completed within scheduled timeframes.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.