Activities Assistant - Part Time - Franciscan Villa
Franciscan Villa is a senior living community that offers three levels of assisted living options, rehabilitative services, skilled nursing care and a Child Day Care for our employees and members of the community.
Our dedicated health care professionals at CHI Franciscan Villa are committed to the patient-centered model and work to maintain a safe and secure environment while providing as many comforts of home as possible.
Franciscan Villa’s mission-driven philosophy of providing a continuum of care is guided by our core values of reverence, integrity, compassion and excellence.
Part-Time Activities Assistant:
The Activities Assistant provides individual and group activities appropriate to the needs and interests of each resident to promote well-being and quality of life.
- Assists in planning, scheduling and implementing an on-going program of activities designed to meeting, in accordance with the comprehensive assessment, the interests and physical, mental and psychosocial well-being of each resident.
- Completes the Resident Activity Assessment in accordance with facility, federal and state guidelines and documents the activity interests and needs of each resident.
- Assists and implements activities for days, evening, weekends and holidays. Assists in organizing and scheduling community events related to resident needs and interests.
- Previous experience in Activities preferred
- Previous experience in health care, nursing home or assisted living facility preferred
- Available days, evenings and weekends
- Regular attendance is an essential part of this job.
A pre-placement health assessment, including a drug screening and background check, is required. CHI Franciscan Villa is an equal opportunity employer.