Boys & Girls Club of Door County
The Finance Director will be responsible for the oversight of accounting as well as monthly and annual financial reporting activities.
Evaluate and implement strong internal accounting controls to improve the organization's processes and ensure timely audits.
Responsible over accounting activities including: accounts payable, accounts receivable, grants accounting and reporting, chart of accounts, general ledger management and payroll.
Support the Finance Committee in preparing reports for board presentations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance, or business administration.
- A minimum of three years of work experience managing the accounting functions in a non-profit agency, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of budgeting and accounting
- practices, processes and procedures of non-profit organizations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must have strong Excel and other computer skills.