REPORTS TO: Maintenance Administrator
- The Maintenance Clerk is responsible for assisting the Director of Maintenance in facility maintenance by processing all work order requests and associated paperwork for invoicing, data entry and recordkeeping
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Compiles data from vendor invoices and supporting documents to verify accuracy of billing data and to ensure receipt of items ordered, using calculator and computer.
- Compares invoices against purchase orders and shipping and receiving documents to verify receipt of items ordered.
- Works closely with the Accounts Payable to ensure accurate invoicing and billings are matched for payment
- Works with the Maintenance teams to accomplish long‐ and short‐term maintenance plans for work orders, ordering maintenance parts, inventory supplies are ready and available
- Performs clerical and bookkeeping duties for the Maintenance Department.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests from vendors, administrators, and staff personnel
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications: Operational knowledge of PC, and Laptop, High School Diploma, Driver’s License, 2+ years of progressively increasing experience in maintenance facilities services.